Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Fewer degrees of separation


Yes, I now have just what, three degrees of separation from Kevin Bacon? It turns out that he and wife Kyra Sedgwick who are spending the holidays in Punta del Este decided to stop by my brother´s shop in La Barra and bought a hat. So can I claim 2 degrees then?

Thing is we are being flooded with celebrities. Well, it´s just a trickle actually, but we´re all very excited. "Bruce Willis is coming?!?!?!?!? I will go to see him!!!!!!" That´s my mom speaking. On the babe-front there´s Uma, Naomi, a couple with Russian names, and of course, Miss Shakeyourbooty Shakira. And on the camp front, Siegfried from Sigfried and Roy!

Not to mention the entire constellations of Argentine celebrities, most of whom I have no idea who they are.

1 comment:

  1. many star peolple lives in punta, is the reason for my immgration to canada, there's no air for us.
    good blog and I miss my home in Punta, enjoy the beach!

    ReplyDelete